I have fear because I am the kind of person who likes to know
what is going to happen before going into something. I like to be prepared!
Unfortunately, in some situations in life, that's not possible. For instance,
losing people unexpectantly through tragedy, going off to college, getting a
job... all of which I am dealing with currently! I am also afraid of failing in
life, not meeting expectations, and ending up not happy. However, I am curious
to see what all God has planned! But with that curiosity comes being anxious
and many unanswered questions about my life so far such as; why did my
biological mom choose drugs over me? Why did my daddy have to die? Why does God
allow people to suffer? Will I be healed of my depression before I get to
heaven? Will I get to adopt "my boys" from Guatemala? Have I met my
future husband? What is my purpose in life? Am I ever going to live up to God's
expectations? Just to name a few.
I am excited for the many challenges ahead! I am excited for the
friendships, I am excited for the adventure, and I am excited to see where God
leads me!
All
the while, while I am struggling to keep moving most days, God's voice is ever
present. While I may still not know my calling, God's light is guiding me on.
May He guide you on as well!
"Be still and know that I am
God."
-God's Child
No comments:
Post a Comment